Last updated: 25 May 2020
Salonpon (Pty) Ltd. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the SalonPon website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
- Your private information required for registering an account on this website will be kept in the strictest confidence by Us and will not be sold or made known to third parties.
- We may electronically collect, store, and use your:
- name and surname;
- e-mail address;
- birth date;
- your city;
- non-personal browsing habits and click patterns;
- preferences regarding offers;
- IP address.
- This information will only be used to do the following:
- subject to your consent, to inform You of facts relating to your access and use of this website;
- subject to your consent, to inform You about Offers;
- to compile non-personal statistical information about browsing habits, click-patterns and access to this website subject to the conditions in clause 1.6 below;
- to verify your identity when transacting with Us.
- The information detailed above is collected either electronically by using cookies or is provided voluntarily by you. You may determine cookie use independently through your browser settings.
- We may collect, maintain, save, compile, and share any information collected from you, subject to the following conditions:
- We will not disclose your personal information unless You give Us your permission thereto or unless required for the purposes of any legal process;
- We may compile, use and share any information that does not relate to any specific individual;
- We own and retain all rights to non-personal statistical information collected and compiled by Us;
- We own and retain all rights to the non-personal statistical information collected and compiled by Us online.
- We cannot be held responsible for security breaches occurring on your electronic device (personal computer or other electronic device used to browse this website), which may result due to the lack of adequate virus protection software or spyware that you may inadvertently have installed on your device.
- We will send you regular communications via email with the hottest deals. The subscription to this email is free. Every email will have an ‘unsubscribe’ link to facilitate easy opt-out if you no longer want to receive the emails.
- This policy forms part of the Terms and Conditions for use of this website and forms part of the contract between You and Us. We review this policy from time to time, to ensure that it reflects how we use your information. The policy which was effective on the date you used this website will be applicable so please ensure that you are familiar with any changes.
- In the event of any material change to this policy, we will announce the change either on the home page of this website or by email.
- SERVICE PROVIDERS
- We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used
- These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- LINKS TO OTHER SITES
- We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites or services.
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
- Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
- We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our servers immediately.
- CONTACT US